Clicky Web Analytics

Monday, December 14, 2009

inspiration 14.12.2009

This artist Anne - Sofie Madsen blows my mind.  See full post @ Cyana Trend Land
The future is near with all the crazy geometric prints & silhouettes evident in many designers collections.  
My near new haircut (am getting this done next week!!)  Will post photos!
Food for thought... never travel to the moon (sorry Virgin Galactic)

The second image is incredible... apart of the previously linked Anne-Sofie Madsen works.

Hope you've all been well... i will be fairly MIA for the next few days as i am busy getting the rest of my pieces ready for my stockist... Metallic Dreamer will be available from 'Trilby Phoenix' on Oxford Street from December 20... get in quick as stock is very limited!

Love xxx T

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tan,
    Saw you in Grazia and I must say, you have killer style. Keep up the fab posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you ;)
    Glad to know you like my blog... keep checking back, i am always posting my latest inspirations and sneak peaks at my latest jewellery pieces i make!
    Love x T

    ReplyDelete